Friday, July 15, 2011

What are some cardio/aerobics exercises i can do to lose weight on my thighs without joggong or running often?

well everyone says to run and jog and I know it works, but my family just recently moved into a crackhead/tweaker neighborhood and my mom said she didn't want me to jog around the block anymore without her. SHE.NEVER.JOGS!! i've tried running up and down my stairway but everytime I fall because they are so steep. since the house is big maybe I should jog around the house? well that and how do I lose fat on my thighs and stomach? im 5"2 131 pounds,very muscular, fullydeveloped (wink,wink) :)but fat covers my lower abs and thighs. please help me!! pleaze no machines or pills im only 12 and my parents say they don't want me to try to lose weight and change myself but they are your parents... that's what they are supposed to say!! any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment