Friday, July 22, 2011

My heart crushed into pieces?

Well I'm new to this school. It's been going well I hav new friends and I hav good grades I think. Well I like this guy. Hes a bit shorter than me, one of his ears r pierced and has the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. He was nice to me and we don't talk that much): but this girl asked him out and sadly he said yes): my heart was gobbled by a monster. And a month later we went to a field trip to go ice skating. I wrote the song "the perfect two" by auburn and one of my friends gave it to him. He went to out table and started talking to one of my friends. His girl following him as usual. We didn't really talk, we just catch glances and one time he gave me a smile. I don't know what he thinks about me.. He's girl and him was holding hands in the bus. And I'm not sure if he likes me or not): wat should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment