Thursday, July 21, 2011

So today is my birthday and...?

well , everyone just said happy birthday. we didn't go anywhere or do anything. which really made me sad...every year we always do something fun and exciting, but this year it changed, ihave no idea why. i'm with my dad right now (my parents are divorced and my dad is having me for visitation) and if i was with my mom right now we'd be going to the mall or something. but my dad just doesn't want to leave to go anywhere. he claims that he has work thats due tommorrow yet he had to wait until the day before it was due which is my birthday AND father's day ! and he had all the other days to finish his work. he's changed over the years. and it really pisses me off that he chooses to steep this low and not even want to celebrate these 2 occasions. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment