Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weird change in bearded dragon eating habits?

Before brumation, Oly was ravenous and would eat almost anything I gave her, besides brocolli Gobbled cale, meal worms everything. After brumation she now won't eat meal worms or kale or collared greens. Well she does eat the veggies but not until they're dried and crunchy (I feed her before work and when I come home, the veggies are like chips and she seems to like those.) She seems to be most happy about kicking the veggies around her viv, trodding through her dish. She is eating wax worms quite happily. And carrots as a treat. Haven't tried crickets yet. I'm not really sure what my question is. Just wondering if others have had this experience. It seems her taste in food completely changed after she woke up. She is active and acting quite healthy. She's 1 years old. Her temps are the same as they were before brumation. I don't know, I just think it's weird. Thoughts? what are some other veggies I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment